Our Second Quarter Century!
The internationally renowned Banff World Television Festival celebrates its 26th exciting year in 2005 - the start of its second quarter century as television's most important event for content creators, broadcasters and network executives.
Taking place June 12 - 15, 2005 amidst the splendour of the Canadian Rockies, Banff 2005 is THE place to do business and the ideal vehicle for your sponsorship and advertising investment.
- Network with key decision makers from around the world.
- Establish or solidify new business relationships.
- Find new customers for your products, programs or services.
- Pitch program ideas for top prize money.
- Be inspired at master classes with some of television's greats.
- Generate co-production deals with international players.
- Celebrate the best in international television at the Banff Rockie Awards.
The Power of Partnership
The power of a partnership with Banff 2005 resonates year-round - well beyond the conference period itself.
- Reach 1,500 + delegates including producers, broadcasters, commissioning editors, content creators and other industry participants from across Canada and around the world.
- Target a focused audience of delegates and their colleagues with influence in the global television industry and the power to make important financial and business decisions.
- Generate year-round exposure through Banff 2005 publications, web site visibility and e-mail opportunities.
- Capitalize on the captive audience at Banff 2005 to share your message, raise your visibility and showcase your products or services.
While discussions will cover a broad range of issues, there are two signature themes that will generate buzz and drive business at Banff 2005:
- The Future of Television
- International Co-Productions and Cooperation
Partnership Packages and Custom Opportunities
Banff 2005 offers partners pre-built partnership packages as well as the opportunity to design your own package to suit your budgets and marketing objectives. Please see our packages below or click on custom opportunities to pick and choose from our sponsorship possibilities.
Special Promotion with History 2005
The World Congress of History Producers takes place in Rome, Italy in November 2005. This is one of the Banff World Television Festival's ancillary events and follows on the heels of a successful congress in 2004 in Toronto, Canada ( www.history2005.com ).
If your company is planning on being one of our partners for History 2005, we will customize a package to maximize your exposure at both events in 2005.
For more information contact:
Senior Vice President, Marketing & Development
Director of Development