- Meet Our Partners
- Partnership Opportunities
- Advertising Opportunities
- Booth & Suite Opportunities
The Power of Partnership & Advertising
The power of a partnership and advertising with the Banff World Television Festival resonates year-round - well beyond the conference itself. The benefits are obvious; the Festival attracts over 1500 of the world's leading producers, broadcasters, key programming decision makers, content creators and other high profile industry professionals - in other words, the highly dedicated and focused audience that will allow you to create the business relationships your company needs to succeed in this ever-growing marketplace.
Still not convinced? Here a just a couple of BWTVF facts that will change your mind.
- Over $720 million dollars in deals were either commenced or completed at BWTVF 2006, according to our Delegate Survey, making the Festival one of the largest and most important content creation events in the world
- Pitching Competitions in 2006 that awarded over $100,000 dollars in prize and development money - attracting the key international decision makers and business executives your company wants to reach
- Television's most talented and successful flock to BWTVF - previous attendees included: Paul Haggis (Writer and Director of the Oscar-winning film "Crash,") Emmy Award winner David Shore (Writer/Creator/Executive Producer/ of "House"), Richard J. Lewis (Supervising Producer/Director of "CSI")
Partnership Packages and Advertising Opportunities
The Banff World Television Festival offers partners pre-built partnership packages as well as creative packages to suit your budgets and marketing objectives.
For more information on partnership packages; please contact:
Tel: ext. 231
For more information on all advertising and promotional exposure opportunities; please contact: